Wednesday 24 October 2012

First Blog

To be honest I didn't really know what I wanted to write about on my first blog. So I thought to myself what does my blog title mean and what is it that I am going to talk about. So this is what I am going to be all about.
First of all I want to help young people around the world with what can you do when your stuck indoors with absolutley nothing to do, because to be honest that happens a lot, right? If I said to anyone who is reading this, what do you do when you stay at home? I bet if you are about 16 or under you play computer games. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that. But as I have found out there is plenty more to do.
I will also be doing game reviews and other things like that. Well that depends on what I can be bothered to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment